The portal, https://www.redseer.com (the “website”) is owned and operated by RedSeer Management Consulting Private Limited(“Company”, “us”, “we”, “our”), a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having CIN No. U74900KA2009PTC049748 and its registered office at #97, 17th Cross Road, Sector 4, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102, India.
Company is engaged in the business of providing market research and consulting services to its customers across various business sectors in India.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1.1 We may collect, share and process Sensitive Personal Information (as defined below)provided by you in the following forms:
- information provided by you such as your name, age, address, email ID and phone number;
- information that you provide directly to us via email or electronic communication;
- information that you provide to us over telephone. We may make and keep a record of such information shared by you; and
- information that you provide to us in physical form, whether sent through post or courier or handed over to our representatives in person.
- financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- any details relating to the above as provided to a body corporate for providing services; and
- any details relating to the above, received by a body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise,
provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Information.
1.3 Every computer/mobile device connected to the internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s Internet Protocol or “IP” address. When you request a page from any page within the website, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the website.
2. OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATION
2.1 We do not claim any ownership interest in the Sensitive Personal Information collected by us from you. This means that as between you and us, you continue to own the Sensitive Personal Information even after you share it with us.
3. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
3.1 Our primary goal in collecting your Sensitive Personal Information is to improve user experience by adding new features and functionalities, customizing the content you see on our website, fulfilling your requests for certain services and contacting you to discuss our services.
- authenticate your login information;
- enable our security features;
- display targeted advertisements; and
- improve and develop the features of the website.
Please feel free to change your browser settings if you do not wish to accept cookies. However, please note that changing your browser setting may affect your experience on the website.
3.3 Communication. We may use email, push notifications, short message service (SMS), multimedia message service (MMS) or other forms of communication to:
- respond to any queries that you may have; (b) provide information relating to any services, if availed by you and obtain feedback from you; and(c) promote the website and services offered by us. You may receive such communications when you have registered as a user on the website.
4. SHARING OF INFORMATION
4.1 To the extent necessary to provide services to you, we may share your Sensitive Personal Information with the following third-parties, without notice to you:
- our business partners, advisors and/or consultants, who work with us to provide services to you, help us communicate with you or assist with the maintenance of the website, on a ‘need-to-know’ basis;
- governmental authorities, in such manner, as permitted or required by applicable law; and
4.2 Legal Proceedings. In the event, we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes, your Sensitive Personal Information may be disclosed to legal authorities pursuant to such subpoena, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
5. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
5.1 The website and any communication sent to you by us may also contain third-party advertisements and links to other websites, applications or products and services. You agree and acknowledge that these websites and applications are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with us unless expressly specified.
5.3 The inclusion or exclusion of third-party content does not imply any endorsement by us of such content, websites or applications. The information provided by you to such third-party websites or applications shall be governed in accordance with their respective privacy policies and it is recommended that you review such privacy policies prior to using third-party websites or applications.
6. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
6.1 We strive to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of your Sensitive Personal Information and to protect your Sensitive Personal Information against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. The website has stringent security measures (physical, electronic and managerial) in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Sensitive Personal Information under our control.
6.2 You shall have a right to view and modify the information provided by you on the website. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The website servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with our employees and authorized personnel on a ‘need-to-know’ basis, to complete the transaction and to provide any services.
6.3 In the event we become aware of any security breaches on the website, we will promptly notify you and take appropriate action, to the best of our ability, to remedy such a breach.
- any security breaches on third-party websites or applications or for any actions of third parties that receive your Sensitive Personal Information; or
7. DATA RETENTION
Your information will be retained with us as long as you engage with us If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information, you may contact us at(+91) 91086 48287 or send us an email to email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements or for other business purposes.
You may, at any time, choose to opt-out of receiving further communications from us. To be completely removed from our mailing list, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar services please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
9. MINOR’S PRIVACY
The website is not intended for use by minors and we strongly encourage you and your representatives to supervise the online activities of your and your representatives’ minor children.
10. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
10.2 As always, if you object to any of the changes to our terms and no longer wish to use the website, you may deactivate your account on the website. Using our services or accessing the website after a notice of change has been sent to you or published on the website shall constitute your consent to the amended and/or updated terms.
11. ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY QUESTIONS
12. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
We have appointed a grievance officer in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules made thereunder, for the purpose of redressing any grievances or complaints you may have regarding the handling of your Sensitive Personal Information. The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Media RedSeer
Contact Number: (+91) 9108648287
Email ID: email@example.com