RedSeer follows an integrated research approach (IRA) which essentially deploys multiple grounds up research approached. It enables the triangulation of data at multiple levels and helps in creating flexible modeling of the data. Our research is new age and tech-intensive. Some of the approaches which we use are following:
1. Mystery Shopping: Through well-refined algorithms, we order and track the millions of transactions in digital space. It could vary from measuring the quality of supply chain to cab availability and so on. The vast amount of data helps in creating robust models which in turn helps work on the client hypothesis.
2. Big Data Analytics: We track more than 100,000 transactions done by customers across various digital platforms on monthly basis. This involves pricing of products by various websites to customer buying behaviour.
3. Expert Discussions: At RedSeer, we understand the importance of opinion of industry leaders. Hence, we collaborate with more than 1000+ impaneled experts to gain an in-depth understanding of the various industry verticals.
4. Crowd-sourcing: We get transaction details of more than 50,000 users sourced very quarter which helps us in understanding the digital transactions.
5. Partner Landscape: We have one of the largest impaneled databases of the online service and product merchants. With frequent and detailed reach out to these, we collect the supplier perspective on digital platforms.
6. Customer Scan: With more than million customer reachout around the digital space transaction we gather rich analysis around customer buying behaviour. These are carefully selected to represent the evolving customer demography in the Indian market.
7. Desk Research: We have access to a large number of third-party databases on the digital and online market. These help in developing an outside-in approach for our own findings.